Anne Mauney: MPH, RD
Anne is a Registered Dietitian (RD), but she prefers to call herself a "real food" dietitian -- no diets, no tracking calories, no restriction. As an advocate of "Intuitive Eating", she counsels her clients to improve their relationships with the food they eat. Her clients learn how to eat food that makes them feel good, but still allows for indulgence, too.
Anne started her blog back in 2009 as a way to inspire others to lead happier, healthier lives. Her blog contains a mix of healthy recipes, quick meal ideas, health tips, fitness, travel adventures, and more. Being healthy doesn't need to be complicated -- it can even be fun!
- Marine Corps Marathon Training Week in Review (August 12, 2016)
- Marathon Training Fitness Week in Review (August 4, 2016)
- Friday Randomness (July 29, 2016)
- This Week's Fitness (July 22, 2016)
- Shoulder Mobility and More! (May 20, 2016)
- Food and Fitness Fun (April 20, 2016)
- Things I'm Loving Lately (April 8, 2016)
- This Week's FItness in Review (April 1, 2016)